Originally posted by: Sabhayata
then let’s wait for NCB to investigate Rhea’s statement before calling her a liar. See there are statements that have been given against Rhea and she has given statement against certain people. None have been proven. Only except that Rhea procured drugs for SSR. No one is calling SSR’s family a liar since the case is being investigated. Neither Rhea should be called a liar since case is being investigated. Same way Rhea can’t be vilified for killing SSR as nothing has been proven and Mukesh shouldn’t be vilified till something is proven. Same treatment for all.
@ bold; Are you sure of that😆
As I said, I haven't formed any judgement about Rhea being responsible for Sushant's death.. Will wait for official reports before making my judgement
I call her a criminal because she procured drugs for Sushant as stated by NCB and her own self too.. Thats the only thing I consider her guilty of as of now.. The rest, we will see when the reports by agencies come
18