That 100% a dream lol but atleast the show is now getting its Naagin vibe 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
That 100% a dream lol but atleast the show is now getting its Naagin vibe 😆
Ok I understand she can kill one person but killing whole cheel family what the moment • imagining makes sense • jay might die and she might imagine all this and wants to take revenge.
The Open dori is about to have a separate fanbase.
Also Veer has a twin. Whoever announced that on twitter was right
Oh so veer has a twin 🤔 so is the one who is made for naagin. I don’t like to see veer all saint and too good then who will play prank and Batamize veer if twin veer is too kind and sacrificial🤪
Originally posted by: darkwarrior200
The Open dori is about to have a separate fanbase.
Also Veer has a twin. Whoever announced that on twitter was right
Yaar but I m afraid she will kill veer kya and then his twin will enter.
Oh so veer has a twin 🤔 so is the one who is made for naagin. I don’t like to see veer all saint and too good then who will play prank and Batamize veer if twin veer is too kind and sacrificial🤪
[/QUOT
Yaar even I m afraid now. I love that same veer. Don't want that saint veer.
Yaar but I m afraid she will kill veer kya and then his twin will enter.
What’s the fun of veer don’t show his Batamize side and his junoon. Twin track I don’t get it. Maybe veer lost his power so his clone came out who knows. I am so so confused
Can’t be. If she kills Veer then toh Naagin5 ka kissa hii khatam na. Its Ekta you can’t say but I dont think thats going to happen. I mean then who will watch without the Badtameez Veer. She will kill his twin instead.
I’m curious to know how that person came to know he has a twin. Kahan se spoiler mila ?
Yaar but I m afraid she will kill veer kya and then his twin will enter.
Originally posted by: darkwarrior200
Can’t be. If she kills Veer then toh Naagin5 ka kissa hii khatam na. Its Ekta you can’t say but I dont think thats going to happen. I mean then who will watch without the Badtameez Veer. She will kill his twin instead.
I’m curious to know how that person came to know he has a twin. Kahan se spoiler mila ?
I hope so yaar. I want that veer bass.
One possibility that I was thinking of, and someone just told me the same on twitter
The twin actually could be Aakesh. Confusing as hell but its Ekta, my friend reminded me that when she could get Young Shivanya from heaven who died as a buddhi then she can do anything🤣
I hope so yaar. I want that veer bass.