Whenever I ask for links, people don't share 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Whenever I ask for links, people don't share 😆
Aacha hua bata diya Varna mujhe 2 laga iska bill SSR ke naam hi fatayega .
Chalo ek blame se SSR bach gaya .
🥳
SSR had became a punching bag
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
Whenever I ask for links, people don't share 😆
Now I will definitely not share Varna usme bhi SSR pe blame aa jayega 😆he haunted rhea to say this.
Anyways I don't know how to share d link but this very first confession of rhea to NCB jo ab rhea NCB ki blame kar rahi hai .
As ulta chor kotwal ko daate.
Saare news channel nai isse telecast kiya tha .
It’s because they don’t actually know enough about the case and just believe whatever is said by the likes of Swara Bhaskar 🙄
NCB started sending summons.
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
Now I will definitely not share Varna usme bhi SSR pe blame aa jayega 😆he haunted rhea to say this.
Anyways I don't know how to share d link but this very first confession of rhea to NCB jo ab rhea NCB ki blame kar rahi hai .
As ulta chor kotwal ko daate.
Saare news channel nai isse telecast kiya tha .
You can’t share because there isn’t any.
The same news channels air shows like “yamraj ka ghar mil gaya” and “nagin ne liya apna badla”😆
Please share an authentic link with proof. I will believe you, not just theories.
Everyone was confused how a guy like sushant can even fall for the likes of a person like rhea.
The recent findings probably do have answer if they stop assuming sushant as sanskaari Manav of Pavitra rishta..
Sara-drugs-rhea angle is the answer. Probably he was into weed.. May b smoke occasionally or frequently and that's how he got into th his rhea circle.
This doesn't in anyway mean he was a bad guy or anything like a manipulative rhea. You'll just never know what he was going through.
Originally posted by: Anjalika01
It’s because they don’t actually know enough about the case and just believe whatever is said by the likes of Swara Bhaskar 🙄
And you know everything 😆
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
You can’t share because there isn’t any.
The same news channels air shows like “yamraj ka ghar mil gaya” and “nagin ne liya apna badla”😆
Please share an authentic link with proof. I will believe you, not just theories.
Plz Don't believe😆
In end of day people believe what they want to , ye sab pe lagu hota hai.
Good luck
https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044
https://x.com/i/status/2048390381054959643
Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below
4