Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No wonder all of their panties are in a knot.
News just broke - more sources will report this but the tweet I posted is from a verified journalist account on Twitter
So many are doing drugs! Sara doesn't look taking drugs from face, eyes and teeth. I bet Bollywood people are forced into drugs in a friendly way.
Never mind. Times Now is reporting it. I thought this IT Cell drone had just made it up.
https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1304456612753494016
I honestly never expected names to come out. Sara must have thought she escaped this. Oops. 🤣
Rakul Preet is Rhea's friend. It's understandable why she named these people because they all know each other.
Why just three names are revealed??
If one star kid is named, ya know that others will be named too. Bc no starlet wants to be the known as the only one using drugs. And then A-listers will gradually be named next
Honestly wasn’t expecting names to come out at all out of this thing
Originally posted by: rkisnothot
Never mind. Times Now is reporting it. I thought this IT Cell drone had just made it up.
https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1304456612753494016
I honestly never expected names to come out. Sara must have thought she escaped this. Oops. 🤣
U won't believe even Ranveer Singh name is there.
Originally posted by: rkisnothot
Never mind. Times Now is reporting it. I thought this IT Cell drone had just made it up.
Are you calling me that?🤔
https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044
https://x.com/i/status/2048390381054959643
Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below
4