Thank you so much Mahi🤗okaay❤️🤗
You are a darling❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thank you so much Mahi🤗okaay❤️🤗
You are a darling❤️
Guys, can we get episode today too, i was seeing recap of BB at 11 am, there was no Ani mini scenes, they showed all scenes except Ani mini, plus in precap they showed aaj dekhiye 🤢
Haa re, writers are at fault, dnt knw why they love mini so much, itna hi pyaar h pranali se to badhi Bondita ke role main lete usse, hume kyun torture kar rahe h 😡
No offence to Pranali's fans but I genuinely feel she is not that good actress to play grown up bon.. she looks gorgeous but her acting is average.
No offence to Pranali's fans but I genuinely feel she is not that good actress to play grown up bon.. she looks gorgeous but her acting is average.
Agree, her acting is average.
No offence to Pranali's fans but I genuinely feel she is not that good actress to play grown up bon.. she looks gorgeous but her acting is average.
Same here and no, grown up Bon should be a bit more chubby like Aurra I feel.
Same here and no, grown up Bon should be a bit more chubby like Aurra I feel.
Agree and I strictly want a new face😆
Agree and I strictly want a new face😆
So true..!! With that bengali sweetness on her face.
Aww....Mahi☺️❤️🤗❤️I love you the most on IF...baki sab fraud hai inspired by BB.🤣
🤣🤣
😆hum usko nhi jante ab🤣