They'll get the views ka data anyway.
Oh, do you mean that maybe they want to know if people are still dyying to watch the show?
Yeah 😆 I'm still refreshing once in a while, but so far no luck.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
They'll get the views ka data anyway.
Oh, do you mean that maybe they want to know if people are still dyying to watch the show?
Yeah 😆 I'm still refreshing once in a while, but so far no luck.
Where is the episode? Twitter wants to know.(Arnab style)
😂
Where is the episode? Twitter wants to know.(Arnab style)
😂
Are you on twitter? Did you check? I haven't yet.
Episode's not out for anyone yet.
Official Disney+Hotstar account on Twitter is viewing the "requests" under #YehRishteyHainPyaarKe.
😂
Probably SP cancelled the Saturday episode
Originally posted by: 4QAN5CTY3JRYDIRI
Probably SP cancelled the Saturday episode
Without informing? Once before this has happened. I think it was a slip.
Originally posted by: angelfire78
Without informing? Once before this has happened. I think it was a slip.
Was it a slip or a test like you said? Because people are getting desperate on Twitter. Tactic is working though. One of the posts was also viewed by Shah's official twitter handle.😂
Originally posted by: angelfire78
Without informing? Once before this has happened. I think it was a slip.
It’s 1 1/2 hours late so probably cancelled for today
Let’s see if they upload it later