Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Dude thats the worst way of doing anything😳
And yeh jo pet kharab hua hai usme zarur kuch gadbad khaya hoga tune
I wasn't out of mind at that time...
Pet kharab shayad Kam Khaane se hua hoga kya? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Dude thats the worst way of doing anything😳
And yeh jo pet kharab hua hai usme zarur kuch gadbad khaya hoga tune
I wasn't out of mind at that time...
Pet kharab shayad Kam Khaane se hua hoga kya? 🤣
You're so cute Mishtu🤣Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I wasn't out of mind at that time...
Pet kharab shayad Kam Khaane se hua hoga kya? 🤣
You are truly an adorable person Shaheen🤗Awww...now you're making me emosonal😉🤗
See kam khana is bad sureOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
I wasn't out of mind at that time...
Pet kharab shayad Kam Khaane se hua hoga kya? 🤣
But usse pet nahi kharab hoga jitna I know if you drink plenty of water that is
You too re.. 🤗Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
You are truly an adorable person Shaheen🤗
Chalo shuru ho jao😆
Sorry I'm late 😆
Yess you're late...Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Sorry I'm late 😆
Yess you're late...
Sorry 🥺
Koi nahi re...
Aur batao
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Sorry I'm late 😆
Latecomers not welcomed 😈