Okay... I'm shifting it to the interaction thread.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Okay... I'm shifting it to the interaction thread.
Moving the thread ahead.
It's been quite some time since Nazar has gone off-air.
Within 4-5 days it'll complete 8 months. Still it gave so many memories that it still feels incomplete to pass a day without Ved ka rona-dhona.
So decided to make a fun post. 
As much as we loved the show there were points when we were frustrated and wanted to smack the characters for their stupidity, and now that I am watching other shows, I started having these weird ideas that what would have happened if these plots were used in Nazar? 
So let's have some fun guys! Write about such weird plot ideas that you have watched in other shows, irrespective of the Genre & where would you like them to incorporate? 