Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avchowdhury thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Cliffhanger! Loved the update. Waiting eagerly for the next one now.

Tuchi thumbnail

Hey i am reading ur story from the biggining..i used to wait eagerly for ur updates... but first time i commented on ur post..i love the story...different version of arshi i came across..i am a big fan of arshi..thank u for replying to my post ....again eagerly waiting for the update...expecting it to b soon....😃

12Sreema3 thumbnail

truths come out yay.....treat chahiye

Vandy_KD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothirockz

It’s Would be very interesting, with Khushi’s POV on marriage so clear to Arnav, knowing Aman in and out, Arnav would be so disturbed... He would be in no place to help but be a passive witness to a disappointment Khushi would face in Aman, finding her companion neither honest nor sincere. 

But I really hope things won’t go that far in Khushi’s life with Aman and Marriage. Not to forget, she has Sheetal to consider and take care of ...

Yeah...Arnav m khushi knows too much about each other...let's see where it takes them ..:)..but yeah more on khushi's  shoulder

More in coming updates..

Thanks dear for putting  your views n for liking..

Tc

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: avchowdhury

Cliffhanger! Loved the update. Waiting eagerly for the next one now.

Thanku thanku ...for loving it:)

It will be up by this week

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tuchi

Hey i am reading ur story from the biggining..i used to wait eagerly for ur updates... but first time i commented on ur post..i love the story...different version of arshi i came across..i am a big fan of arshi..thank u for replying to my post ....again eagerly waiting for the update...expecting it to b soon....😃

Wao wao...you see iam smiling n happy..:)

It motivates a lot for the first writer like me..

Thanku so much for being part of my story ..

Will update by this weeknd...

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: 12Sreema3

truths come out yay.....treat chahiye

Ha ha...next update mai pakka,);)

Thanku for commenting..

Tc love

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Chapter-39

Dil Se Dil Tak

PART-1

Dad, I have been trying to call Arnav from evening. It’s Off.  This time he did not even travel with his PA

Anjy!, relax, his battery might be off! He will call back!

Dad, it’s midnight now..”

Whats wrong with you.It is just midnight!..He must be partying”

hmmm yeah. Hope so”Anjali replied coldly but continued hesitantly “Dad,I will in shanghai tomorrow.And I need you to have a conf call with HK partners tomorrow evening. It’s bit on priority.”

Np. “ Manohar replied

Anjali smiled weirdly as she kept the call.

Beijing

It’s my honest confession..I knew you before we met..…But., Still, I…I…She could not complete her sentence and has to stop abruptly hearing strange words-She was shocked, equally surprised as she slowly turned to her left. Equally bit worried at the site, not able to understand anything only guessing he might be dreaming something worst, but these emotions he was expressing in that deep sleep, she  was clueless. This is not a just mere dream she thought.

Mom, Don’t go. Stop.Where are you going? Please don’t go maa

How can you leave me?Please don’t go”

The sentences were getting repeated, and she looked in shock noticing his hands were trembling, shivering. She then stretched herself to sit near him, with slight hesitation moved her hands to hold him, but her hands were still in air in confusion to hold him or not. Seeing his hands tremble more, she finally clutched his wrist tightly with her strong grip. That grip and touch of her had cooled down his nerves after a moment. She could feel that unevenness had stopped. No words came out running as if he was now sleeping peacefully.

She observed him closely.. That words coming from him were echoing in her ears and raising various questions “Why did his mother leave? All his hatred towards women, towards marriage is that all because of his mother? But Manohar is such a cool and nice person, why would he do something so that his mother will leave him? Or was she bad women who happen to leave their kids and husband!”

“Did he have a trouble childhood. So much agony and fire is burning inside him, which he has not thrown out!. Should I ask him tomorrow morning? So that he comes out open and he could feel bit relieved?   But it’s hell risk to deal with those emotions which he has buried deep inside.” All thoughts were keeping her at edge as she saw him. Minutes passed as she kept staring at him.

She watched him still closer. The person who was so rude arrogant, was looking so innocent in that deep sleep. No, not innocent- but was like chocolate and caramel!.? –in short- sinfully delicious, she imagined as she observed him closer. She lifted her hand to touch his face, -to caress him-

yeh pal hai mera, iss pal ko jee lu..

Pal jhapakte kho na jaana, chuke kar loon yakeen,

Jo mile ho aaj humko..

Na jaane pal ye aaye kahan..?

Jaadu hai nasha hai…”

She almost felt to kiss on his cheek..

why Iam  feeling so deep for him..Am I falling in love with him?  Why my heart is beating faster..No, No,.it is just attraction , the closeness effect.

Khushi, agar MR Raijyada nai aankhe khol di..-, to chocklate caramel chodo, saare 31 flavours ke trouble aa jayenge”  And with that fear, she suddenly pulled herself back.

She noticed he was feeling cold,. She opened her bag and took the shawl she had purchased for her mother. She wrapped around him and came back to her position. She was equally feeling cold, but she squeezed herself hard and sat.

Then the moment of realization hit her hard that he did not hear anything which she confessed. She closed her eyes tightly .”NOOO!”  She opened her eyes to look at the sky. .”aaj sach ki himmat dikhayi, mauka mila to aapne itna ajeeb khel khela”.

“he has become so close to me , aapko pata bhi hai,, kitna mushkil hai  to convey him such a simple thing also...shit!..she then turned to look towards him…and then her tired eyes finally gave up and she dozed off.

The light rays of sun finally appeared. Arnav opened his eyes slowly with the birds chirping. His head was aching, but this was again second time on stretch when he did not wake up remembering about his mother. He looked at the wall front and then realized where he had been. He immediately looked to his right, to find khushi sleeping. He recollected she was saying something of meeting someone when he no longer could bear the tiredness and sleep took over.He then sensed something and looked on himself, and held a shawl in his hands. He turned to look at her again with melting heart. Khushi.  He muttered.

He went towards her, and put the shawl on her body seeing her shivering slightly. He observed her milky face. Cuteness overloaded as she clutched herself hard and was sleeping like baby.  A strand of hair was falling on her face. He lifted his hand, with hesitation, but still held that hair strand and pushed back of ear slowly.

Dil kyu yeh mera shor kare…idhar nahi , udhar nahi..teri ore chale..”  

He made no moves to touch her, but, simply studied her, his thumb now stroking the pulse in her neck, but he drew himself suddenly and sat back few fts away. Soon later, khushi opened her eyes unable to bare the temperature too cold. She felt the shawl wrapped around her. She in surprise turned to look at Arnav, who was starring at the sky.

Cheap market mein shawl liya hai na, shayad isliye Mr Raijyada nai muje de diya…..attitude..Can sustain cold chilling weather but not my shawl.”

Arnav turned immediately hearing her humming something

Good morning Miss Gupta. Nice ,you start your day talking to yourself”

She gave a forceful smile.

What!?!”

Nothing. It is so cold right” As she said, she started sneezing continuously.

ahh..Cold..Women are too delicate!. “   As Arnav was mocking her, he too sneezed immediately

yes..Cold..Too delicate you see” she replied sharply in equally teasing way. It was a chilly cold morning, Khushi draped the shawl tightly around herself.

Let start before sun hits” Arnav spoke

But it’s so cold..Howto walk!?”

With your legs obviously!”, he backfired.

Offcouse!. Kaash koi hota jo muje utha ke le jaata..Like it happens in serials, films..””

Too filmy. ! Commonl ets go. Walking will increase your temperature!.You won’t feel cold . Basic science you see” he replied

I know. ! “ she replied making a face. And then again continued-“But you don’t have laptop bag na!.. I should carry this and walk!.” She lifted her bag and got up slowly, when Arnav walked towards her and held her bag.

Its ok, I can manage

I am not doing any favour.A nything if you can walk fast. I need to reach gates quickly” He replied sharply.

How sweet. Acha chalo isi bahane, you think of others” she was replying when she squeezed again.“oops  Iam sorry

Arnav looked at her face.

Whaat?” she questioned back looking at his strange expression.

He lifted his forefinger to bring towards her face and then paused.

Your nose!. Its Red

Wo cold ke wajah sai..” she replied shyly

let’s move.” He spoke breaking that trance from her

Btw Mr Raijyada, you are so mean. You did not even bother to listen to what I was saying yesterday

He stopped in his tracks and turned back to face her, he knew he slept when she was saying something about someone .Does he now care to listen to her, or apologize for dozing off..ah !! He is Arnav Singh Raijyada right!. ,

Mean!? .Offcourse you are right. I am literally not interested in whom you met, whom you got attracted, bla bla…and if you are now ok, lets start now!.

Khushi made a face and walked past him without replying him, Arnav could just raise his eyebrows looking her going angrily.

They walked for 2 hours taking short breaks occasionally talking, with their usual rants and counter arguments with each other and finally reached the exit gate. They finally succeeded to take a taxi back to their hotel. Hell tired, body aches as their reached towards their rooms.

We have 5 hours for the flight to catch. And I think we won’t be able to go back to office premises, Lets catch them on conference call after few hours

As Arnav said, Khushi politely noded. She was already exhausted to reply him anything.

Take rest”  He said in a concerning tone looking at her tired face.

She gave a slight smile and went inside her room. She first looked at her phone which she left near the table. Miscalls from her Mother,Aman and 3 unknown numbers! She was hell tired and was in no position to verify for unknown numbers.  She simply dropped her watsapp message that she was stuck with office work and would call back to her at night. But AMan?  Was it so easy?She dropped again a message giving lame excuse of not replying at night. Few chat conversions followed , but she immediately dozed off after taking one painkiller.

Well, it was same even for ARnav. Body aches, head aches. As his phone charged up , as expected there was a list of emails and the miscalls pings popping up. He replied to Anjali and Manohar with broadcast message –“I am fine. Battery was shut. Catch you guys at evening

He sipped a tin of alcohol and dozed off.

Well, it was longest and for the first times both to have spent time with anyone. What did this trip bring for them? Time spent had led to the deep rooted memories which they would cherish! But what was store for them?Least did they realize that they were together clicked at many places, courtesy the famous Arnav Singh Raijyada. And the worst- the pictures of them were now zooming in the hands of famous publications. “The mystery girl has been found?” ,”Who she is?”Does not look like any model”? Well, stories were started cooking up in writers mind in some far corner of Mumbai!.

INDIA:

My assumptions came correct. She was being regularly induced with Madnrix drug”. Dr Mishra spoke to karan going through blood reports. A strange drug, which when given in small proportion tend to control your body. Karan patiently listened to Mishra abou tthe medication what she should be given.

What time do you have an appointment with Gynec Dr Teena

In half an hour Doctor” Karan replied looking at his watch.

I will have a word with her then

Karan took a leave from the cabin and went to see Sheetal again. She had regained consciousness and was just starring at the wall. His presence did not even shake her bit. Karan sat near her, and spoke in soft way.” How are you?”

To his disappointment, he did not get any respond nor even did she bother to look at him. With heavy heart he woke up as he saw nurse coming in. She shifted Sheetal in wheeling chair and they proceeded to meet Dr Teena.

Dr Teena was an experienced in her field, someone in her mid 50’s. She was already briefed in about sheetal by Mishra. This time it was easy for karan as he was not required to explain about sheetal being rape victim again and again.

Doctor proceeded with preliminary observation and then called out karan who was waiting out of her clinical testing room.

Dr, is everything fine?”

I have just done the basic examination. But we need to conduct more of certain test, which the team will undertake, I would forsake the decision then

Karan was not clear with the impact of her statement, he further questioned about it and also his doubt on why she was not speaking anything. “There is no response from her.Is it alarming doctor?”

You See Karan, there is physical and then psychological aspect in these cases. Every rape survivor response to these traumatic events in their own way and those can be short term or long term…Physical impact can be bruising, bleeding, soreness, sexual infections,pregnancy etc..and these are the few test termed to be Forensic rape exams will make the things clear.” She paused and looked at the Sheetal again who was just staring at the wall and then continued-“There is hormone called -Cortisol –primarily stress hormone. Intense trauma such as sexual attack, rape increase this hormone level n thus chance of neural system dysregulation and fear reactions. The nature of attack, how survivors choose to cope with their trauma, n other social influences impact the healing process. Some victims do not show what kind of trauma they are dealing with it.We need to carefully examine.  The traumas though flashbacks or nightmares, depressions, feeling of hopelessness,unexplained crying, social thoughts, dissociation and emotional effects like-anger, shock, numbness , fear, self blame,..we can treat physical pain quickly but..behavioral could take time unless we come to know source of this.

Professional treatment like cpt has been found to decrease traumatic symptoms in survivors n to help regain a sense of control. But it requires patience n persistence. Yoga,mediation, socialization  may provide relief for survivors. Will start with therapies, but large part of recovery process is related to a solid support system. You , infact all the family members should try to help her out. She should accept what has happened with her, She should start living with reality. May be you can slowly deal with all her happy memories to start with.

That left karan shock as expected. He interwined to convey her he does not know anything about her and opened upon his situation. Doctor in aghast looked at him in disbelief and spoke again.”So you are stranger to her. What about her family ?”

I don’t know doctor.I thought she would open about her family, but she is not responding. It is just me. I will try to find out about her family soon. But trust me,  Untill then, I would take care of her”

As the brief discussion ended, and when karan was going out,he stopped at doctor’s call again

It feels proud that some good men still exist. Good luck

No doctor. I am equally responsible for her situation” He closed the door behind the cabin leaving doctor in confused state.

PART-1 ends

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Chapter -39

Dil Se Dil tak

PART-2

Shanghai

The universe acts bizarrely, sometimes it favors you at every step but sometimes it suddenly reverses its showers of luck. The return journey for Khushi and ARnav was a proof of that. This time they did not get seat next to each other in a plane. Even in airport, they hardly talked as both  were occupied answering the phone calls. More than that, a strange feeling was overtaking them as they realized they would get departed soon and may never see each other.

When they reached Shanghai airport, Arnav asked khushi to join with him and that the car would drop to her apartment. Khushi agreed , but that awkwardness of silence was getting too much, Khushi wanted to break that, but she was helpless as Arnav was getting frequent calls one after the other from his personal secretaries, from his event managers, producers, marketing leads. Disappointed, she picked her phone, but her local mobile pack was over, and was not able to check any of her mails. She simply killed time watching beautiful outskirts of Shanghai rethinking on thought that tomorrow would be last day of her in this city.

The moment Arnav cut the call, he looked towards Khushi again. She looked lost. He went to initiate the conversion, but -his phone rang again.-It was from director of Sandalwood who’s secretary had been trying to convince him for a film.

Mr RaghuRajan.  I haven’t changed my mind. I can’t really pick  this assignment on this story of prostitution. Moreover, as I said, I would be travelling to US” Arnav replied after listening to him again politely.

As he cut the call after some brief conversion, Khushi was quick to question him with huge excitement in her eyes.

Was it director Mr RaghuRajan from Bangalore” She paused suddenly and softly continued again-“Sorry I just overheard your conversion with his name coming up

“Yeah” he replied back

Wao. You are working with him? He is one the best art director of the cinema. Iam such a huge fan of all his work

Yeah have heard about his work, But I am least interested. Have some assignments in US with top production house

Whaat!. You are rejecting the offer? You should not miss this chance. His works are recognized at national level. “

“N I think you forgotI mentioned about working at international level. Totally not in with this regional works”

I mean yeah may be regional, but I feel sometimes the real acting is proved when you work in these art film. He is noted director. His films are recognized at global levels.Romance, fighting I think everyone can do. But this is what the real essence of cinema is.  And

Khushi,I think I know better to deal with my projects. “ He cut her off

Iam sorry. I just told as point from public view.” She replied with displeasure in her eyes.

I don’t work or do anything for sake of others, but for my happiness. Remember I said that?-“

Yeah offcouse, at the end it’s your call, but very few get the chance to highlight the social issues and you have got the one. So just gave my opinion. On contrary do you remember what I said?, what is the use of having such a status, if you can’t bring a change in society with your work. You are a public image” She raised her eyebrows , but paused and  then suddenly smiled back.

Whaat?” Arnav asked

It is just that, we have so much of difference of opinion right. It won’t match in any aspect

But on contrary, I appreciate your open arguments. With very few women I ever had!” As he replied, their eyes stared at each other. Their stance was broken as they heard the sudden thunderstorm.

Suddenly they could sense change in weather, there was high wind which made trees to dance to nature’s rhythmic action.

Look like it will rain today!” Khsuhi spoke seeing outside.

I hate rains!” Arnav replied.

Anything specific which you love Mr Raijyada!?” she mocked

Offcourse-My favourite drink and Iam missing it!”

She turned away making face but soon turned back to question him again.

Btw when are you going back to India?”

Midnight today!”

Oh,..today itself? .Must be so hectic for you!  I have a flight tomorrow

Great

Khushi opened her mouth to convey him to -keep in touch..,but she hesitated to tell him. ”No Khushi, it would be so awkward. How come you can ask for his stature” . She turned to face him again when he was looking at the other side of window. She then shifted her gaze to look at the streets.

Arnav was lost thinking that he was literally with her from last 48 hours. The moment spent was flashing in front of his eyes. He turned to look towards her, when she was overlooking at the windows. Should I ask her India contact number? Should I be in touch with her?.“No. What’s the point”.. His other part of ambiguous brain replied.

A moment later, both caught each other’s gaze. Sudden uncomfortable grew again. It gets more intricate, when the conversion happens through eyes,with none ready to open up.

It turned out to be late evening, when the car stopped at the entrance of Khushi’s apartment.

Being so shilly-shally khushi finally spoke-“It was nice adventurous trip MR Raijyada

He gave a slight smile. But she continued. “I am sorry. Because of me, you have to spend the night in that wall”

It’s fine Khushi. You have already said me this for 10th time almost from the hotel”

She again curved her lips giving a trivial smile. “But it was really memorable. I don’t know for you, but for me” She was replying to him, only to suddenly pause from accepting something which her logical brain was defying.

So?” She asked hesitantly.It was so tough for her to end this all, and just get down.

So?  He asked back

Bye. Take care” She spoke gently and got down from car leaving Arnav in equally disturbing state.

Take care” He replied back with all uneasiness suddenly surfacing. But the car accelerated.

She stood there watching till the car disappeared after taking a left turn. She slowly walked in that small lane towards the entry gate of her apartment, when she felt the water droplets on her face.

The light breeze grew making leaves to jazz again and droplets of water started coming down. She looked up in the sky and smiled.That unexpected rain suddenly in that spring, gave all fresh smell across the lane and she stood there to feel it. She was making a move when she heard Arnav voice. She turned in surprise to find him standing few ft away.

Khushi” He called out.

Khushi looked at him in revelation and in disbelief.

Khushi, you are mad.It’s dream. Why he will be here. He is gone” she spoke to herself and turned to go again, when she heard him again.

She pinched herself. “Khushi. He is not there. It’s not real

Khsuhi!” He shouted.

She turned back in jolt.

Are you in real?”

Whaat?”

He walked towards her. “Why are so you so careless khushi? Hope you take things seriously!” Khsuhi eyes widened as she saw her phone in his hands!.

Ooops. I didnot know how did it fell again!. So sorry. “ she said tenderly

“So are just so impossible”

“I would take care of my things. Thank you so much, for coming!”

This is the last time ever I am coming.

She was confused with the implication of his words. As she saw him turning and going, she called out him. Arnav turned to look at her. Her face was radiant in that streetlights. Water droplets on her face were glowing like tiny, beautiful ornaments.

“Happy journey MR Raijyada!  May be who knows we may again meet coincidentally like all the time. Until next time.” She extended her hand –

He loped a smile and accepted her handshake. That touch,that hold was so much different again. The hands were clutched for long few seconds, before both of them realized they have held for long time. Since time is immemorial, rain n love have been interwined. The clouds were playing hide n seek with the moon. The green of the garden across the lane was totally drenched in the love of rain.

He walked few steps and then suddenly stopped with the rain hitting. He turned to look at her. Khushi looked up into the skies as the drops came down all the way from the skies to kiss her cheeks. He was staring right  at her, not even a flich, not even a tussle.

(Don’t smile with the song coming…ok guys..for IPKKND diwali memories;)

Jaadu hai nasha hai.

Madhhoshiyan..

Tujhko bhulake ab jaaun kaha

The gentle breeze was making all the efforts to catch the rain n give a hug but today the sky rained down blessings with gusto. Nature was going to witness yet another love proclamation under its umbrella. He retraced his steps towards her. At the moment he wanted nothing more than to reach out to her, and he was uncertain whether he wanted to kiss those perfect lips.  What was it that continuously pushed them closer just as they tried to distance themselves from each other?

This time Khushi was speechless, his gaze was different. He took a step towards her causing her to move back hesitantly. Their eyes remained on each other as their feet found synchronization, as he moved forward and she moved back again.

Kuch bhi na samjhe

Kuch bhi na mane

Dil kar raha hai,kitne bahaane

Tumko dekhe, tumko chahe

Is tarah se kabhi hamne kisi ko chaha kaha

Jaadu hai nasha hai,madhhoshiyan

Tujko kbhulake ab jaaon kahaan

As khushi stared into his eyes, they revealed determination which scared her. “Is he feeling something? Why is he coming closer?? She questioned herself

“Why I am not obligating him, why Iam becoming speechless mutator. Do I want the same?” ..came the question from within.

She stepped back once again as his feet moved towards her,aloth this time she felt the tree against her back. She inhaled deeply knowing that she had no escape now. He was so close to her, almost touching her. She looked away from him, feeling his eyes burning her skin..

Rain strips the veneer of pretense,.the spirit is free,unbridled n pure, open to joy, perceptive to love , time, there was more than insatiable lust and need in his kiss. He looked at her and she stared back into his deep brown eyes as water dripped from his soaking hair. He felt the rise n fall of each breath and was an inch from the slightly parted full lips just begging for a kiss.

Lo tham lo ye pal

Lamho ke dhaage, hum chal pade hain sapanon se aage

Rasta ye hai kathin par….

Dil kar raha hai,kitne bahaane

Jaadu hai nasha hai,madhhoshiyan

Tujko kbhulake ab jaaon kahaan

His arms circled her waist and he pulled her close. The feel of her body against him not enough to state his growing need. He could feel rapid beat of his heart, her heart was hammering, n there was a rushing soundin her ears. He came close. The thoughts of which gave her goosebumps. Multiple thoughts running through her mind at the rate of 1000 per second. She closed her eyes and could feel his breaths on her face.

Arnav raised his hand to caress her cheek while his other hand settling against the tree. His touch against khush’s face, made her shudder, she took a deep breath n lifted her eyes to meet his gaze. The logical side of her brain preparing to remove his hands from her face, the emotional side wishing he should not stop.

He gently shifted her fringes away from her eyes. He gazed his fingers against her lips, making her lips tremble. She clutched her fingers hard, as she felt her heartbeat racing in her chest.  He felt himself drowning in her hazel coloured eyes. Her eyes revealed so much to him.

He inched further closer to her, without uttering a word,his eyes asked for consent. He leaned inward, his lips finding hers. His lips slowly came to touch hers with some sort of electricity running through their bodies when when when when …...a loud phone call interrupted and broke the sudden magic spell.

He suddenly stepped back in shock. The phone call was loud and was continuous.  And he just turned  and stood at a distance away.

Love is like crazy chemical reactions that happen within you.It makes u lose yourself without even realizing what just happened to you. You lose control on yourself, on your emotions and above all on your mind, as your heart takes over your head and you are just dragged towards your beloved like a moth to the fire. Does the moth love the fire? If no, then why is it attracted to the flames? Well, that’s the mystery of attraction n love. No one knows why,when n how u r just drawn to that special person one in your life. But when realization hit that u were not made for each other, and everything is not right, it just bring heart breaks.

He turned to go, when Khushi called out his name.  He stood there without bothering to turn. But why it’s difficult to accept the things?. Why it’s difficult to face the truth?

Good bye Miss Gupta” He spoke, and just went away without turning back.

Khushi just stood there, looking into thin air where Arnav had been standing secs ago. Her eyes widened as she began to grasp the magnitude of what had just transpired. Her hand covered her mouth to stifle a weep.How could I lose control on myself? What was I going to do?…what if. That kiss would have happened.no..no ..iam not supposed to have that feelings for him..But Arnav ?? Is he feeling for me? Why else he would come? And Kiss?

Then she realized her phone was cranking from long time. She opened her bag, to take it. It displayed office number.

This is zuing from HR department. We have been sending you mails. I am very sorry to say, you have breached the client contact. Require your immediate presence at the office

Whaat?”

She was shaken up in jolt as she kept the call after a brief talk.

The wind had stopped now.

The rain had slowed down.

The trees n plants had stopped dancing.

As the last rain droplets holding on to the leaves rolled down unwillingly- to reach the ground, tears rolled down from her eyes.

Dead silence occupied all around-outside n inside of her.

PART 2 ends

Sorry guys, I know all of you were waiting for the truth to come out, but it was more important for khushi to know about his dreams. The story needs that. But in next update Arnav will get to know the truth..pakka..;);)

So how was it still..;)?

Waiting for your reviews..

See you with next update

Till then, tc stay safe..

Kirtuprabhas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice . Pls update next part soon dear. Pls pls pls pls update