Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Arshi67 thumbnail

"Unlike Arnavji, she didn't wish to change me or my surroundings but still made me feel important and worthy of her friendship" - this made me stop and think, Rose. You've made such an interesting point. The feeling of being wanted for who you are as a person regardless of the labels that the world tags you with, is an incredibly special one. 

I hope she soon understands and accepts that Arnav's may want to paint a larger more beautiful canvas for her, but it is her inherent nature that attracted him in the first place. 

Ammaji's love from Lavanya had its roots in expectation. One can't expect someone like her to react any differently. 

I'm nervous the people gathered are from Khushi's ex in laws? 

kayarose thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update. Khushi's turmoil and arnav's relief were beautifully portrayed. Ammaji is hopeless. Please don't introduce khushi's ex in-laws again. 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Ammaji was hurt by Lavanya's decision because it didn't go along with what she wanted. She can only be happy when things are done her way. Power and status is what she craves.

SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Didn't expect Ashokji that strong.. I love Lavanya here.. she stood for herself and now she is living her dream life... 

I felt anger towards Arnav.. I thought he is a strong man but I don't like him being puppet in his mother's hands..

No words for Amma ji.. she is greedy, stubborn and Cruel woman. She only see her benefits.. doesn't care about any relationship.. I am sure she is the one who called Khushi's in laws...

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Who are those people that Khushi saw? Is ammaji planning her next move?

chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Loved reading Arnav's POV and Khushi's POV

No wonder Arnav is relieved when his marriage with Lavanya is called off. He can't see himself to like Lavanya more than a friend. Glad to see Ashok taking control and getting Lavanya married to the person she loved and even made Ammaji give her properties back which Ammaji is not happy about. Nothing went as Ammaji wanted both the marriage and the property has left her hand. The person whom she loved and raised as her own daughter, she made her orphan in a single second when her wish didn't get fulfilled. Couldn't even know what to say about her except she is greedy and looks and thinks for her own benefits.

Khushi's turmoil is understandable. Lavanya is one person who accepted as she is and even understood her well enough and support her in making Ammaji agree for her studying so that it helps Khushi. She is so confused about herself that is why she couldn't see why she was not happy when Arnav and Lavanya's marriage was announced. 

Now why are in-laws are back and what are they doing with Ammaji and her Maa. Hope they don't create problems for her.

Eager for the next one

Thanks for the PM 

CHERUKURI9 thumbnail

Nice update. Both Arshi are relieved after lavanya’s marriage and are happy for her. Who are those people that are trying to harm ammaji and khushi’s aayi.

Vandie thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ammaji is a cunning n selfish lady..

Glad Lavanya got to marry her love

Both Arnav n Khushi are yet to realize their emotions

Who's arrival has made Khushi this upset?

Update soon

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ihope they are not her in-law