Kashf mom is gone totally bonkers 😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Kashf mom is gone totally bonkers 😆
Finally marriage happened. Happy for Wajdaan and kasf. I don't know why but I don't expect happily married life of kasf. As this drama is depressing I think so that something will happen to their marriage.
Though I want to see happiness in kasf life.
Zoya and Muteeullah will do something to break their marriage.
Yeah, pretty sure their happiness will be short-lived. I just don't want wajdan zoya marriage 🤮
He cant marry zoya bec she is kashf sister
Unless they reveal later that zoya and kashf arent biological sisters somehow
Originally posted by: Ruby2020
He cant marry zoya bec she is kashf sister
Unless they reveal later that zoya and kashf arent biological sisters somehow
He can if he divorces kashf
Divorce is a cliche twist and I hope they wont use it in this show.
mujhy kashf ki story pasand haiIt' getting good ratings
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
mujhy kashf ki story pasand hai
Hmm its good
drama depressing bhi nahi hai.Hmm its good
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Kashf ki story iis drama sy 1000 times zyda better hai.
Kasf is better but I m not liking Wajdaan after their marriage. He is annoying