I just realised hum 2nd aaye hain 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I just realised hum 2nd aaye hain 😎
I guess you should write a good lamba sa sweet sa speech StudentOriginally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Akshi 🤗
You're one of my favorites here. I hope you are ready with issey bhi lamba and sweet speech for the Award thread
I will love to read that
That sounds good
Who said me demands?🤓Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Chalo Zeal now I posted the evergreen beauty PC's gifs , Now I want a FF written by you 🤣demanded by me and Lexi Teacher🥳
I dont read that genre so main toh nahi padungi toh kaheka demand🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Who said me demands?🤓
I dont read that genre so main toh nahi padungi toh kaheka demand🤣
Atleast Akshu ki khushi k liye haan bolde 😂😂 issi bahane hume bhi padhne ko mil jayega 🤣
I will deffo do it in award ceremony, its on 12 na ?Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I guess you should write a good lamba sa sweet sa speech Student
I will love to read that
Once my exam gets tomorrow I ll do it🤗
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
I will deffo do it in award ceremony, its on 12 na ?
Once my exam gets tomorrow I ll do it🤗
It's tomorrow only 😆
You want to read it na?Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Atleast Akshu ki khushi k liye haan bolde 😂😂 issi bahane hume bhi padhne ko mil jayega 🤣
Tum bhi demand karo behen🤣
Hayye hayye mera saath toh do,😒 atleast zyada demand se shuru karde 🤣Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Who said me demands?🤓
I dont read that genre so main toh nahi padungi toh kaheka demand🤣
Hume intezaar rahegaOriginally posted by: TeluguChokri
I will deffo do it in award ceremony, its on 12 na ?
Once my exam gets tomorrow I ll do it🤗
Shiri even you should be writing one speech