Hello everybody.😊

Hello everybody.😊

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am happy to see Kashf in top 10 list. Although it is still #3 in its timeslot. 😊
Woah MeharPosh is getting high numbers! Is it the post Deewangi effect? 😆
nah i think raaz e ulfat is the new deewangi
depressing drama hai.iis sy better story kashf drama ki hai.Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
nah i think raaz e ulfat is the new deewangi
Mdmd kabhi khatam hona hai yan nhi
2,3 months tk khatam ho jaye ga.Mdmd kabhi khatam hona hai yan nhi
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
2,3 months tk khatam ho jaye ga.
🤣
No. I read it is ending next week. 😉
Google pr koi article nahi hai.
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Google pr koi article nahi hai.
No. I found it in a fb page:
https://www.facebook.com/191623598228788/posts/698340347557108/?app=fbl