Haha...I see it was very different from sheep games, creative rounds.Haha Glady! its over... waiting for last round results. but it was definitely fun. ☯️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haha...I see it was very different from sheep games, creative rounds.Haha Glady! its over... waiting for last round results. but it was definitely fun. ☯️
Heya Gladiator!!
How are you doing??
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
That is true🤣🤣 WD help us na😳😆
😳😳 U want M to come after me with danda?😂
😒 not fair, we cant ask the riddle champion darn👎🏼😆
I'm good Lexi
How are you, how's your health?
Don't want to talk much but it's good😆
🤣🤣 🤣 omg too much Ekta maiya everywhere hahaha
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😒 not fair, we cant ask the riddle champion darn👎🏼😆
😂😂😂
My help will cost you points like ask for another clue!😂
3/5 is like 8/10😆