I'm waiting for ani's reaction on seeing batuk in saree🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm waiting for ani's reaction on seeing batuk in saree🤪
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Lol 🤣
Please maker's should get him a daily job or practice...!
This man is trying to be sasta all rounder by teaching dance to geiri log 😈🤣
Which log?
I completely forgot to review 😭😭 I started replying directly 🤪🤣
Review now 🤣
We can start fresh 😆
I love high voltage drama of RC's 🤣🤣 specially Ani's chillam chilli🤣
5 pages?😲 gosh I just can't catch up🤣
Much better❤️
Typing mein thoda issues hain but I can manage😊
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Lalz, jhooth mein hi Aniruddh ko bash kar do please. 😭
Check last EDT 50th page no 🤣 but it was not bash though 🤣
Don't expect much from me or else sujz will taunt me 🤣
I love high voltage drama of RC's 🤣🤣 specially Ani's chillam chilli🤣
You have Binoy trait in you. But relax. We all have it🤣🤣
Yupp....her intuition always comes true.
Me too 🤣
Can the pallu slightly slip off 🤣