Multipurpose babu🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Multipurpose babu🤣
Then they'd have stopped on dream seq no?🤪🤣🤣
I guess. 🤣
And only focus on Batuk in Bondita's saree🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Who is stopping you to review..! C'mon waiting for it 🤣
I completely forgot to review 😭😭 I started replying directly 🤪🤣
Lalz, jhooth mein hi Aniruddh ko bash kar do please. 😭
I completely forgot to review 😭😭 I started replying directly 🤪🤣
That's the level of chill-ness I wanna have in life🤣
🤣🤣
I badly want this kand to get revealed...🤣
Ayyyee🤣🤗🤣
You being meanie🤣🤣
But I accept this behaviour of yours🤣
Lol 🤣
Please maker's should get him a daily job or practice...!
This man is trying to be sasta all rounder by teaching dance to geiri log 😈🤣