Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Sushant is no where in the scene now
Its all about kangana and udhav🤔
Sidharth went to elegance salon in chembur
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
Sushant is no where in the scene now
Its all about kangana and udhav🤔
Mission accomplished !! And charges are demolition !!!
Originally posted by: Luvpari345
Sidharth went to elegance salon in chembur
yes salon is in Chembur but video isn’t from Chembur! I checked with Junaid
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
Sushant is no where in the scene now
Its all about kangana and udhav🤔
Kangana got the attention she wanted
🤗 Thankyou, Wendy ❤️❤️
Edit: I saw the stars and assumed it is Perks... mindplay 😆
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
yes salon is in Chembur but video isn’t from Chembur! I checked with Junaid
Salon nahi gaya?
🤗 Thankyou, Perks ❤️❤️
How did Wendy become perks?😆 a new term of endearment?