Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
OMG I got nominated again. Thank you😳
Two awards for my captain Hiru! Yay!
Thank you Hinna!🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
OMG I got nominated again. Thank you😳
Two awards for my captain Hiru! Yay!
Thank you Hinna!🤗
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Note- This aren't my favs but have been voted many times and hence deserve the mention!
I'll update the first page post after having my dinner! Going for now!
Hope y'all enjoyed!
Congratulations to all winners!🥳
So sweet of you Lavy 🤗, Congrats sheeps you deserve an party of your own 🥳
This year is being filled with consecutive tournaments 🤣But at least we're having fun 🥳 Wouldn't have met you all had it not been for these tournaments 🥳Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Bahut zyada🤣
So sweet of you Lavy
for d special mention 🤗
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Baaa-Baaa(Most Talkative Sheep)
The Nominees are-
TeluguChokri
_._Shibani_._
Starry_Love
Unique.Sheep
Bucky
MishtiNew
The winner is-
Congratulations shibani and sophie!🥳
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
I got an award!🥳 Which one? Sorry yet to catch up the pages But Thanks🤗
And Congratulations to you too for Being our Cute Bunty🥳🤗
hehe thanks
you got the fire and ice award (jumping from highs to lows)🤣
A very hearty congratulations to all winners!🤗
Been a fabulous game and it has been a pleasure playing the game.
------
PS I am genuinely shocked🤣 Me talkative...I am known as the quiet one in reality😆
ps congratulations Shibani too dear🤗
Yay!! Yass! Best sheperdess award goes to Lavy! 🥳
How could we forget you Shepherdess Babu!😉
Made something real quick which I'm sure the other sheep would vouch for, unanimously!
(Sorry I'm not good at making sigs. Bhool chuk maaf kijaaye please)
Congrats Akshu , Bucky, Bacillus, Mishti and Shamoo 🤗
How could we forget you Shepherdess Babu!😉
Made something real quick which I'm sure the other sheep would vouch for, unanimously!
(Sorry I'm not good at making sigs. Bhool chuk maaf kijaaye please)
Awww this is so sweeet
Congrats Lavy