Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Lo main wapis agayi😆
Good to see you back
Don't mind it🤣Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I'll call you annaya😎 akka pata hai😆
How many left for answers?
At least we are having awards party today.
At least we are having awards party today.
😆 Before we get our results we get to eat cakes and have drinks and dance all night before the big finale...I love it
Originally posted by: P6VADSRFWZB2H7LV
😆 Before we get our results we get to eat cakes and have drinks and dance all night before the big finale...I love it
I love it too. I wish it happens in reality too.
I love it too. I wish it happens in reality too.
😆 Yeah it is actually pretty motivating to say well done to everyone despite the outcome...
At least we are having awards party today.
Yes 😳
I sent my nominations😳
Tried to cover most of the members