Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
mujhy nahi pata kis tarha banaty hainπ
Check you PM in box
I will help you
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
mujhy nahi pata kis tarha banaty hainπ
Check you PM in box
I will help you
ok.thanks for the helpπ
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
ok.thanks for the helpπ
Now I will teach you
You make thread
Donβt worry I am here to help you dear

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
ok.thanks for the helpπ
Next you will create Poll thread for jodi name final selection By open voting OK π€
Now we wait for few weeks to allow others to give suggestions ππΌ
OkππΌOriginally posted by: Sutapasima
Next you will create Poll thread for jodi name final selection By open voting OK π€
Now we wait for few weeks to allow others to give suggestions ππΌ
Good initiative and suggestions Suta and Sehar. βοΈβοΈ
thanksβ€οΈOriginally posted by: Viswasruti
Good initiative and suggestions Suta and Sehar. βοΈβοΈ
Hello Suta.again forum pr koi nahi hai
I am very much here. πOriginally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Hello Suta.again forum pr koi nahi hai