Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Sophie you have to adjust your timezone in settings!
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Sophie you have to adjust your timezone in settings!
Thank you dear, but do you know how?
Edit: In the old version of IF i could do it but this one do not know if they have the feature or I am not able to figure it out.
Originally posted by: T6523W2LRHHZ5RJJ
Thank you dear, but do you know how?
Edit: In the old version of IF i could do it but this one do not know if they have the feature or I am not able to figure it out.
I did it in the old one, havent tried it in new one either
Post it in the site issues thread I guess
Hello 🤗
Where is the Shepherd , my team mate as well 🤗
eello🤗 bro ko telugu mein kya kehte hai? I heard Maccha in jordindian in malyalam, guessing and call my di that. Annoys her like her, but i know she kinda likes it🤣
Hello!
Good morning! ❤️