Originally posted by: reply1997
Suhag rat na ho bas
🤢🤢🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: reply1997
Suhag rat na ho bas
🤢🤢🤢
Krishna when we are waiting voot baba will shows it's nakhre..
I know shaheen🤔...may be I will go to sleep now
May be we get it at midnight or early morning
Ani... Meri agli khwaish hai k hum dono honeymoon pe London jaye🤣Originally posted by: listmist
I'm scared what might be her next khwaish🤢
Originally posted by: Zainu621
Guys prediction of tomm trp ?
1.9 or 2
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Seeing the promo...bon got beautiful and promising dialogues.. so her part is definitely going to be hit..!
The worry some is about Ani mini..! Why the maker's are hell bent in showing us ani mini
God knows inko dusri jodi b chahia kya... kahi mini ko permanent to nahi rakhna inko..
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
sometimes I feel k bon ko bhi negative character ho jana chahiye... Atleast she'll apply her tricks to control Ani and his wayward thoughts regarding Mini🥱
I think I am dreaming now🤣
Yep but it's a beautiful dream 🤣
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
Ani... Meri agli khwaish hai k hum dono honeymoon pe London jaye🤣
Meri agli khwaish h suhagrat
Originally posted by: reply1997
God knows inko dusri jodi b chahia kya... kahi mini ko permanent to nahi rakhna inko..
Mini is already a permanent character😔
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Is she playing a cameo or Permanent character❓
Cameo maybe Krish I am not sure though
Originally posted by: reply1997
Suhag rat na ho bas
Creeepyyyyyy 🤢🤢