Originally posted by: Prit_007
Episode aa gaya kya?
Naa 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Episode aa gaya kya?
Naa 🤣
Gir jaye while dancing..bhobho kaat le usko... terrace se dhakka de de koi usko..🤪🥺🤣 I'm ok with anything but not happy dance 💔
I like it😈😈
Vaise teeno honaye toh sone pe suhaga🤣
Take care re. Happy to see back here.
Definitely ❤️
Originally posted by: shadow18
Haan ye to hona hi h... "Rishta tera - mera" yun hi thode na juda h.
Whenever I feel low in the story I hear this song and it instantly & strongly gives me the positive feeling. ❤️
Haina🤗❤️
Me too feel energised after hearing the song
Otherwise, Sone pe abhaga🤣
Sadma sehke zinda bachi toh zarur dungi updates🤣
🤣
Me feeling like bali ka bakra right now🤪
Na na mai toh Ani Mini ko marungi😈🤣