Originally posted by: caller123
May be Ani Ani will get a clue or their stop by Durga Ma. Whatever it will stop in the middle or before it starts. That way it will be good. Hopefully.
I hope so too kate
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: caller123
May be Ani Ani will get a clue or their stop by Durga Ma. Whatever it will stop in the middle or before it starts. That way it will be good. Hopefully.
I hope so too kate

Will voot upload today?
Talking to his latest friend😆❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CE6HcMwBz3H/?igshid=1fnqqw2jtuqlm
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Haina shree I moment I see paro's ishhhh I remember mini's ishhh🤪
Thank you BB for killing paro for me literally....🤪
But was never in love with devdas though🤣
Me too was never a big fan but kinda liked them but now can't even think of them as they remind me of Ani Mini cringe🤣
Before 12 I think😆
Come on, come on, turn the voot app on
It's a weekend night and I won't be long
Gotta do the uploading, put the episode on
It's a weekend night and I won't be long
'Til I hit the voot floor
Hit the voot floor
I got all I need
No, I ain't got cash
I ain't got cash
But I got you, my customer baby
Baby, I don't need some little litle to upload episode tonight
(I love cheap thrills)
Mujhe chaiyea chahat ki update chaiyea
why aren't they uploading?
Originally posted by: caller123
Himanshi, it should happen this way after yesterday's symbolism. I am too sleepy now to feel or think.
What happened kate? Are you tired due to your work?
Same behen same🤣
I was so waiting for today's episode😭
Someone mail voot baba and wake him up🤣