I feel it would be good episode kate, but how, how Ani mini dance uff romance would be good for us 😔
I wish animini scene turn out to be something really funny😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I feel it would be good episode kate, but how, how Ani mini dance uff romance would be good for us 😔
I wish animini scene turn out to be something really funny😆
Originally posted by: caller123
Himanshi, it should happen this way after yesterday's symbolism. I am too sleepy now to feel or think.
Okay Kate, take rest then, good night 🤗
Yaa and if required chappals and tomatoes too 🤣
I'm ready with eggs too😈😆
this scenes actually had no song in it, this song is just merged with it by someone
paro toh sirf bondita ho sakti aur kisiko main nehi janti aur janna bhi nehi chahti 😆
😆...bon will be more than paro 😉
Because mini resembles to paro in dressing if you observe😉....
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
I wish animini scene turn out to be something really funny😆
Maza aa jayega fir to 😆
Originally posted by: bhshre95
This show is hell bent on defaming barristers🤣
Oh thats such a relief... Take care of yourself🤗
🤣so true! ek bina dimaag ke toh ek weird bgm wala
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
I'm ready with eggs too😈😆
😈
Good night all.🤗Catch you tomorrow. Episode might be upload around 11.30 it seemsOkay Kate, take rest then, good night 🤗
Epi is not uploaded yet?😲