Originally posted by: listmist
Uske liye to wait karna padega😒
Haa
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: listmist
Uske liye to wait karna padega😒
Haa
Pravisht says sorry on daily basis to Aura🤣🤣
On the contrary ani never says sorry to bon😆
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Voot still hasn't uploaded the Episode
Aaj ka Episode upload karenge ki nahi💔
Voot too doei want Ani mini cringe 🤣
seems like this brothel track will run for 5-6 days oppssss i means 5-6 weeks 🤣
Oh no🤢
😆Originally posted by: listmist
Hope ani mini ball dance edit kar upload kare😆
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
Ab kab hosh aayega Ani ko.... It's really too much naa?!
Inn nit liking this progression.... Feel like they are going to mess it up, like other serials🥺
Now Twitter would blast😈......
Dance spoiler ke baad hi jyada mann ho raha bash karne ka.. otherwise I was calm bcuz of Rudhita scenes in last episode but this dance is beyond of my tolerance 🤣🤣
If he enjoys dance even for a nano second I'm telling you shreya I won't spare him😈🤣🤣
P.S. will come back later..fingers started paining again😡😭
I am so disgusted with the spoiler🤢 ranted a bit in afternoon but waiting for the Episode to see how it turns out
Really hope Mini slips and falls 🤣
Dekho toh iss ladki ko, i mean patti bandhi hui hai, har jagah behosh hojati hai par dance karna hai inhe🤢 and Ani whats wrong with him?😕 just because Bon is happily oblivious to this and forgives him readily how can he play with her trust like this😡 fulfulling Mini's every wish🤢
I want him to feel uncomfortable the whole time, zara bhi trance mein gaya na, I am gonna bash him left right center today😡
Take care dear🤗
I can imagine Pravi enacting it💔
Suz! Pransli liked the comment in favor of anirudh 🤣