Was watching avmi's nautanki in naamkaran🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Was watching avmi's nautanki in naamkaran🤣
Main hoon naOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
Tumhe koi bhool sakta hai kya Mishti?
Bhoolne wali Jenny di iski🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am glad then🤣
Shibani is definitely one entertaining person
Its highly enjoyable to read her posts
That's how I help, see Lavy😎
Now Alexia, imagine shyam and me spamming on Leena's sheep thread🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Was watching avmi's nautanki in naamkaran🤣
Got infected with it 🤣
Tune hi kuch gadbad kiya hogaOriginally posted by: HTBGIDL2W6MOGI3L
😆
Better now... Had got fever two days ago now okay... No weakness...
Oh! Sending kisshies and hugs for you! ❤️
Kitni careless hai re tu Mishti
Itni badi ho gayi but zara sa dhyaan nahi hai
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Well, I wouldn't have, I respect me voter's card and my right to vote✌️
That's like a good sheep👍🏼😆
Yeh help bohot log dete hai waise you know🤣Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
That's how I help, see Lavy😎
Now Alexia, imagine shyam and me spamming on Leena's sheep thread🤣
Your power is overwhelming there🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tune hi kuch gadbad kiya hoga
Kitni careless hai re tu Mishti
Itni badi ho gayi but zara sa dhyaan nahi hai
How is missed your scolding😭 😆
Idk how I got it. Me was shaant...
