oh sorry, it doesnt match🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
oh sorry, it doesnt match🤣
Originally posted by: NitaReid
My hints for my answers
1- A Top which is on your Lap 🤣
2- An Organic molecule that is an essential micronutrient 🤣.
3- I will never walk in straight line only jump . 🤣
4- My Previous Shepherd Favourite 😆
5- The score I will likely get 🤣
3 match
Don't know about 4
1) lap one
2) chains of amino acids
3) Sheeps fav animal don know if it's same in chess 😆 chosen d dangerous one
4) His son 🤣 my unique answer 😆
5) I dislike former one so picked d latter :P
1.Top
2. Minute
3. Good night
4. Soty hero
5. Zero
3 matching :)
Looks like zero will win 🥺
Man
I have written so much ki abhi mann hi nahi kar raha hai🤣
Shepherds do we have four captains and no tie ?? Any spoilers ??
guys, my answers are on the previous page, please match kar lo🤣