I am saying first be active on the tag. For trending we will plan later.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I am saying first be active on the tag. For trending we will plan later.
Originally posted by: livelytanu
Not predicting anything. Just enjoying the promo.
correct
but whenever get official promo link please make sure that promo get lots of views , like and comment related PranBir
Originally posted by: livelytanu
I am saying first be active on the tag. For trending we will plan later.
whatever you think is best do that
but 1st gather all PranBir fans on twitter and then work it together
Originally posted by: shonasandy
correct
but whenever get official promo link please make sure that promo get lots of views , like and comment related PranBir
Absolutely. I am ready. 😆
Originally posted by: shonasandy
whatever you think is best do that
but 1st gather all PranBir fans on twitter and then work it together
They are there on the Pranbir hashtag. And the rest I know are here. I don't know how to inform those on instagram.
Originally posted by: shonasandy
Do you think marriage will happen ?
dear keep your expectation low so that you will enjoy upcoming episode
Many a times due to work load...I even skipped many of the episodes...so my expectations aren't much high😆
Originally posted by: shonasandy
He will never force him but he assume that Ranbir love reha so he is not at fault
Assume na...Fir it's ok....when he will come to know the truth..he will definitely support Ranbir
Originally posted by: livelytanu
They are there on the Pranbir hashtag. And the rest I know are here. I don't know how to inform those on instagram.
Hmm...big question😆
Originally posted by: sanyogitaprc
yeah...even i don't know what they mean by Pranbir affecting Abhigya...
me too was thinking that Pranbir won't get married...but promo is confusing me
I'm not sure what it means, but maybe they will have to choose between two daughter and fight with abhi with rhea and pragya with prachi (knowing ranbir loves prachi).
Does pragya know about prachi's feelings for ranbir.
Anyway I'm very excited if they get marride (I hope so).
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3