Dont know Nina😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Dont know Nina😳
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Dont know Nina😳
Thanks for replying Soni 😳
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Why was your first choice the Snakes
Hufflepuff is a great house to be in. Thats for sure
Because Sexy Snekes sounds funny and the first thing that came into my head. 🤣🤣
You can be an honorary member of Team Dhokla though. Congratulations. Enjoy some Dhokla.
Also, I don't take no for an answer ... so you're stuck with this forever. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Sorry but I already stole her snitch☺️
but if we are in the same team then kee farak peinda?
We should play hot potato with the snitch. Sometimes you have it ... sometimes I have it ... sometimes you have ... sometimes I have it. 😆😆
![]()
Excuse me?😳🤣
Sahi suna. Dates, fates, mates chahiye ... toh please contact guenhwyvar. Sab ka bandabas karenge.
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
Sahi suna. Dates, fates, mates chahiye ... toh please contact guenhwyvar. Sab ka bandabas karenge.
🤣🤣 omg
Good Morning Sheeps😆
That sounds amusing to be honest very amusingOriginally posted by: guenhwyvar
Because Sexy Snekes sounds funny and the first thing that came into my head. 🤣🤣
You can be an honorary member of Team Dhokla though. Congratulations. Enjoy some Dhokla.
Also, I don't take no for an answer ... so you're stuck with this forever. 🤣🤣
Lol what? I am honoured you think I deserve a place here🤣
I would have said no seeing you dont take no for anything but koi nahi 😆