Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What is Dushyant holding and showing on his phone. I’m so damn nervous. I hope this entire thing doesn’t backfire on Prachi and she would be make culprit of being with Maya by showing some stupid morphed photographs!
PRANBIR LOOK ADORABLEEEE
Abey shubh shubh bolo. Yeh sab nahi hoga. Why will Ranbir believe in that man? Koi drama hoga. Pata nahi kya.
omg...so many spoiler pics...i m so excited...
but i still don't think Pranbir will get married so soon
Mugdha is looking so damn pretty in that pink suit😍😍😍😍😍
But who is leaking these spoiler pics. I am so looking forward to what’s going to happen
Originally posted by: riiddzzyy
Mugdha is looking so damn pretty in that pink suit😍😍😍😍😍
But who is leaking these spoiler pics. I am so looking forward to what’s going to happen
Zee TV is giving spoilers
What"!!!!
Shaadi...woh bhi itni jaldi😲
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3