I left both of them since sheep games😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I left both of them since sheep games😆
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
I got it now!🤣
Hadn't watch the show but the male lead's name was Sanskar as far as I know🤣
I watched some episodes in beginning and middle after that show went downhill like every ITV show
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I left both of them since sheep games😆
LOL..im still into it..
you seem to really be into sheep games?
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
I didn't like Ludo Star, I feel it's good playing offline! The excitement of playing with family and friends is on another level. My best friend was crazy about it and after long pleading I played only one match!
Once you join the league and play online it becomes an addiction😆
You are welcome my dear!😆
I pray to god that you will get unique prestigious award with your consistency and your special bribery skills.🤣
🤔 Kaun Bribe? Kesi bribe? Bribe ka matbal kya hai🤣 meri jesi bholi bhali bribe nahi karti...sirf deal karte hai..bhale ke liye🤣
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
I feel you my dear, I feel you!
It annoys me but i go back to it again😆
Same here😆
Night Razia🤗 Sweet dreams
😆 night here too...though not sleep time..just 9:30pm
anyway take care!
Good night..😳
I watched some episodes in beginning and middle after that show went downhill like every ITV show
🤣 Sanskari swara ne mera saar itni baar ghumaya hai
I was...koelis one is probably my last🤔