Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think people from Bw are supporting her today so that if they had been called out by NCB tomorrow they need to act so cool about it as that's not an issue...
Originally posted by: sush1090
https://instagram.com/stories/karantacker/2393662959508667391?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1akwzhfbersim is this karan tacker also trying to get into bollywood ?banke dikha sushant jaise pehle baat karta hai flop hi hoga yeh
Yup he is tacker.
Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti
tell me what's so odd in those two videos please..I want to know..I ddint find anything wrong in it..just tell me what's so disturbing..I did not hear the dialogues properly especially the second one!
I didn't have the heart to hear the second one.
I just found his first one a little disturbing. Like somebody who's not in enough senses.
I don't know if he was ever this way. I have not followed him.
he couldn't do anything on TV. What will he do in movies? 🤣Originally posted by: sush1090
https://instagram.com/stories/karantacker/2393662959508667391?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1akwzhfbersim is this karan tacker also trying to get into bollywood ?banke dikha sushant jaise pehle baat karta hai flop hi hoga yeh
Sigh I was quite unwell since yesterday so couldn’t catchup with latest news. Just got to know Rhea is arrested & couldn’t be more happier 🥳
I guess CBI should enable their network to find out who all contacted their lawyers today. Please do a raid in all their houses tomorrow. 25 kya 250 mil jayenge. 🤣
those who have been following him since his tv days know he was never like this.i later stopped following him like i used to do before and my heart bleeds seeing him like this 💔Originally posted by: buttercups2020
I didn't have the heart to hear the second one.
I just found his first one a little disturbing. Like somebody who's not in enough senses.
I don't know if he was ever this way. I have not followed him.
What’s up with all this patriarchy shit? Isn’t rhea arrested for illegal stuff? then how is it justified if it is related to SSR death or not? Confused
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842