@Daphnes: Love your Menu Gurl! Looking at it is making me hungry😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
@Daphnes: Love your Menu Gurl! Looking at it is making me hungry😆
😆 HI5 (Me not Indian though)
Never seen it either..😳
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
If you talking about R5 results then it will come only on Thrusday. If you talking about teaser round results woh bhi kal aayega.
Ab jao so jao aaram se 🤣🤣
I was asking about teaser round results 😆
Good night then 😵
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
🤣🤣 Result ke bina neend nahi ayegi?
Result jab ana hai udh ke ayegi🤣
Neend aa rahi hai par sona nahi tha results ke wait mein 😆
Now I'll go to sleep 🥱
Good night 🤗
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Neend aa rahi hai par sona nahi tha results ke wait mein 😆
Now I'll go to sleep 🥱
Good night 🤗
🤗 Good night Shiri
😆 Soja aarm se result well should be here soon
konsa task 😳
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
Rakh lo bhai. Khalo ji bhar k, pet bhar k. Dil bhar k. Phir kuch aur bharna 🙊😂😂
Btw You didn't add pictures to your menu? 🤦♀️
Haha points nhi Mile to good food hi sahi 😂
Paranthe pancakes rajmachawal and sizzling brownie .. I can eat all day every day
I thought pics were additional not mandatory I submitted in hurry as well.
It has all items which I hv tried one more time in my life.
I miss eating pandan chiffon cake 🤤
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
konsa task 😳
Review
Le lo aur kha lo sab😆