Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Never tried Indian Oats😆 *runs away*
Didnt you say you added oats for breakfast
*scratches head*
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
When have i not? 😲
I listen to all members opinions. Participants opinion matter. If participants nahi khelenge toh main rounds post kar k kya karungi 🤔🤣
I know you are one of the best hosts🤗
Pehle batao round 5 ke result kab aayeinge??
We can have teaser rounds until then😎
WD game is over...so everyone is weilla and needs something to do😆
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
Okay then. We will have two more. Tomorrow and day after. 😳
Results of the teaser round 8 will be out tonight
Saath saath kyun. Why not one today and one on Thurs/Fri🤔
As long as its easy😆
Nope!😆
I added some tangy Poha...but not oats per English breakfast! ⭐️