Oh .. but she isn't playing.😆 So automatically you became the most sought after sheep.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh .. but she isn't playing.😆 So automatically you became the most sought after sheep.
Galat baat Shiri behen😳😆
Oh .. but she isn't playing.😆 So automatically you became the most sought after sheep.
Sheep tournament winner is playing , so she will most sought after for sure 😆.
You are the second one thenOriginally posted by: NitaReid
Sheep tournament winner is playing , so she will most sought after for sure 😆.
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Sheep tournament winner is playing , so she will most sought after for sure 😆.
BM is here too? 😲 it will be a tough competition for sure.
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
You are the second one then
You see Lexi ..she is just giving excuses to get out of my team.😆
No wonder she is the Drama Queen of sheep gamesYou see Lexi ..she is just giving excuses to get out of my team.😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
No wonder she is the Drama Queen of sheep games
Indeed.😎
I voted for her as a drama queen in Thugs game, but she was saved. You can't imagine how happy I felt when she won the title in the Casino game.😈🤣
She is definitely one of the dramebaaz of the gamesIndeed.😎
I voted for her as a drama queen in Thugs game, but she was saved. You can't imagine how happy I felt when she won the title in the Casino game.😈🤣
And I am so happy I personally handed over the title to her🤣
Nakhre hai madam ke sirf
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Galat baat Shiri behen😳😆
University ka corona mein exams karna galat baat hai 🤣