Deadline is 9 Sep 12 am IST. 2 days it is for answering
How many yet to send now 😆, will we get the results if sheep submitted before deadline
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Deadline is 9 Sep 12 am IST. 2 days it is for answering
How many yet to send now 😆, will we get the results if sheep submitted before deadline
Good Morning Sheeps 😆
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Good Morning Sheeps 😆
Good afternoon Nita. 😃
Good afternoon Nita. 😃
Good Afternoon Awida 🤗, Did you sent your answer for Koeli game ??
Of course. They are only 5 questions, and they are the easiest. I think it will be tough for captains to pick their team members.. coz many of us will be toppers.😆
Edit: and many captains too.😆
Of course. They are only 5 questions, and they are the easiest. I think it will be tough for captains to pick their team members.. coz many of us will be toppers.😆
Edit: and many captains too.😆
@bold - I am more interested for it , will be interesting to see the captains as well as the team they pick , a live auction of sheeps 🤣
Originally posted by: NitaReid
@bold - I am more interested for it , will be interesting to see the captains as well as the team they pick , a live auction of sheeps 🤣
It will be the first of its kind experience. And none wants to miss it.😆
What if I became a captain.😲
It will be the first of its kind experience. And none wants to miss it.😆
What if I became a captain.😲
It will be lovely if you became a Captain 🤗, you get to choose your team 😆.
Yes I will try to be online for the auction 😆, it will be a new experience
Originally posted by: NitaReid
It will be lovely if you became a Captain 🤗, you get to choose your team 😆.
Yes I will try to be online for the auction 😆, it will be a new experience
I don't want to become a captain. It will be tough to choose my team from the sheeps. How I wish you played with us. But I understand that you need a vacation.🤣