karan ki bahut yaad aa rhi🥰🥰🥰
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
karan ki bahut yaad aa rhi🥰🥰🥰
sara barish tum log le lo hum idhar 45°C mein tandoor ho rahe hai 🥺
mujhe barish se bol na halke halke yaad ata hai 🤗 + Then die basu sequence 😌Originally posted by: DrShreyaK
karan ki bahut yaad aa rhi🥰🥰🥰
https://www.instagram.com/p/CE0VHYShOjg/?igshid=17ah9ctwv84j5
He is so sexy that hair on his forehead his eyes and lips he stare her I stare him 😳☺️
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
https://www.instagram.com/p/CE0VHYShOjg/?igshid=17ah9ctwv84j5
He is so sexy that hair on his forehead his eyes and lips he stare her I stare him 😳☺️
Same!!
Latest update on QH2
Gul has answered that QH2 will start soon but she won't be making it. It is taken up by another ph.
Reference : https://twitter.com/odriksgian/status/1303262534380613632?s=19
Guessing it's Ekta as both the actors are in her ph + only she can afford KSG.
I don't mind Ekta, it's just OG will remain OG and I love my OG team 🥺 dil thoda dukhega but thik hai 🥺 seh lenge thoda 🥺
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I don't mind Ekta, it's just OG will remain OG and I love my OG team 🥺 dil thoda dukhega but thik hai 🥺 seh lenge thoda 🥺
@bold: This has been our constant 😆
But if not Gul then who? 😳
80% guess Ekta unless some Bollywood PH decides to produce it. 🧐
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Latest update on QH2
Gul has answered that QH2 will start soon but she won't be making it. It is taken up by another ph.
Reference : https://twitter.com/odriksgian/status/1303262534380613632?s=19
Guessing it's Ekta as both the actors are in her ph + only she can afford KSG.
Point toh valid hai. But dekhte hain ki how things pan out 🤓