Prabhu se direct orders. Not ours 😈Originally posted by: CaptainV
🤣 God willing you stay busy always😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Prabhu se direct orders. Not ours 😈Originally posted by: CaptainV
🤣 God willing you stay busy always😆
Anika ki jagah maine Ankita likh diya tha 🙊Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Jabariya Jodi 😎
But yaar yeh throw back pictures bahut hue I want a new bare body picture of Karan ☺️
I am on twitter today 😄😁
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Main toh WFH ke time bhi gaane sunti hun.. boss ka title track especially to stay awake🤣🤣🤣
None of my work requires me to be sleepy 😱 no scope of galti there is 😱 both the places 😱
Ek galti and bahut badhi jurmana 😭
I want to poke my fingers in. 🥺Originally posted by: Niyati_T
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEvjiAEj3cE/?igshid=fbby9dvmrnh
Armaan’s expressions are so cute! Me wants to pull his cheeks🥺
I will be later on. Lot of stuff to check. Abhi filhaal update read karne hai tvfanatic ke Bajju story kaOriginally posted by: mithilalovesksg
I am on twitter today 😄😁
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I will be later on. Lot of stuff to check. Abhi filhaal update read karne hai tvfanatic ke Bajju story ka
Main raat main padhungi update abhi sab Twitter pe hain so abhi there 🤪
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Main raat main padhungi update abhi sab Twitter pe hain so abhi there 🤪
Hone do. Am not trusting anything before the Man says ans uske baad bhi I will trust when I see BTS
Rest mauj lo 😈 aisa day ata nahi roz. 😈 Wuahahahhaha. 😈 .
Waise October mein QH2 should start. What's a happening month 🤣😈
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Hone do. Am not trusting anything before the Man says ans uske baad bhi I will trust when I see BTS
Rest mauj lo 😈 aisa day ata nahi roz. 😈 Wuahahahhaha. 😈 .
Waise October mein QH2 should start. What's a happening month 🤣😈
I don't have any expectations he is trending bas enjoying 😂
Guys...just dropped in here after reading the news about QH 2.0 is it too early to celebrate? Should we hear it from the man himself? Tum logon ke sources are very tagde so asking it here😆