No, not Shivangi...I was referring to Shivani Narayanan
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3q_1oWlPpC/?igshid=17pr59wfzdrry
Oh ..ok...I mistook to shivangi.......thanks for clarifying .😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No, not Shivangi...I was referring to Shivani Narayanan
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3q_1oWlPpC/?igshid=17pr59wfzdrry
Oh ..ok...I mistook to shivangi.......thanks for clarifying .😊
its 18+ ,its actually shivani serial actress and tik tok celeb
[/QUOTE
Ya. Ok...I mistook ...tks for clarifying ..😊
😭Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I sent pm to all d members who were active in BB forum mostly 💔
😭
It helps to share it with your family and friends.
Take care and stay safe
YesOriginally posted by: EmeraldStar
Idea of watching gone then 😆
But if they have interesting contestants + good tasks will watch it
And mom is watching chithi 2 and satya at that slot,remote kaila varuma'nu theriyla
Arav's wedding hmm,some bb hm's attended
a month ago saw video of ramya nsk function which was attended by janani and mumtaz
Its good to see their friendship out of bb
Didn't get bored at all ... What a fun interview :P
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I sent pm to all d members who were active in BB forum mostly 💔
💔😭
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842