I know, I was doing drama that i may get an award too. 😆😆Hey I voted for u too re..🤗
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I know, I was doing drama that i may get an award too. 😆😆Hey I voted for u too re..🤗
I just cant fake happiness when i am really sad of returning empty handed again 🤣 i am really mean.
After so many days!Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
You were.
Heya Thug
Congratulations to best sheep Jodi : Billi and Altgr
Thank you so much Hinna Behen , it means a lot🤗Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Akshiiiii and Nitaaaaaa
I voted for both of you and you won
Congratssss🤗
You are one of the liveliest member here ❤️
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
*Back on stage again*
Jack of Hearts
The Congratulator Sheep
Sevenstreaks
Sandy you got 2 awards❤️ aaja meri behen!
Alexi, Sandy, Akhsu, Koeli, maroon, asmaa, Nita and HbK i voted for all of you and you all won. Yayyy Congratulations
Everyone is lovable for everyone and for me its you, Nita and Soni🤗Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
You are a Jaan for a reason 🤗
I will always remember the moments ❤️
And same ek hi reason all our busy and excited with awards , its better to give it tomorrow only 🥳
Are you in Koeli's game?
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
Sunday April 5 2026 https://indianexpress.com/screen-awards...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03
...
3