Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
For a minute I thought you lost your real keyboard😆
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
For a minute I thought you lost your real keyboard😆
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Ibrahim Ali Khan🤣
Lavy will we get Awards ???
itne mein nahi amrne waali main kya aap bhi lavy
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Seriously ... Have a big collection of junk earrings 🥺
Same😆
Okay 6! Not that bad! I had thought this time also I'll stuck with 3😆
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Flavored Milk is hurt🤣
Me too🤣
😆😅👍
Gold toh gold hota hai, phir woh Shamoo laave ya Mishti😎 😆
Please don't mind me guys😆 Movies theme dekhke I've slipped on the filmy shoes
Tadap tadap ke iss dil se aah nikalti rahi...
Tune ye kya kiya? Ki loot gaye🥺
Double Congratulations to Hiral, Akshita, Hinna Ji and Mishti🥳 You guys topped in this round with same score and in league too🥳
Tumhe Titanium se hopes thi?🤣😲