Thank you Dear 🤗Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Congratulations TeluguChokri🥳👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you Dear 🤗Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Congratulations TeluguChokri🥳👍🏼
🤗Originally posted by: Starry_Love
Ajja behen!🤗
Same score! 😅
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
Tum 7 pe Me is stuck at my lovely 4
Even me on 4😆 could have been 6😭
Sandy Akka 🤗Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Good score Akshu 🥳
🤣 Yes the best score according to me!
Ho! So sweet of you Bhagu👍🏼
Btw I just started watching Almost Suffal and Nachi is so sweet😆
Gauri Tuh bhi?😳 I is shocked your on 4 too...join the gang😆
Thank you Nina 🤗Congratulations Askhu
No wonder I scored 5 points to get 6 points lol ...in most of d sheep rounds my points were 6 🙈
Yesterday also scored 6 points
😈