Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Don't worry I got 2.5 in WD's last game 🥳
You have to multiply wiki links score with 3 to get your real score 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Don't worry I got 2.5 in WD's last game 🥳
You have to multiply wiki links score with 3 to get your real score 😆
WD?Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Don't worry I got 2.5 in WD's last game 🥳
You guys in real life I agree with you . This the most hated subject for me 😆Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
2. Most hated subject in school(Not Maths)
Chemistry- 3
Soanz.19, MishtiNew, Bucky
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Tu kitni achi hai Tu kitni pyaari hai 🤗
WD did not compile the SST subjects and you know kaise lagta hai and I am so happy you did it🥳
🤗❤️
Boards mein dono ko ek assume karte haina😆
omg yeah when Haru disappeared 🥺... there were soo many times when they were hurting 🥺Originally posted by: YXYWLZZTHORRFZAH
☺️ That moment was the best, then when Haru disappeared my heart🥺
But the end hug was the best <3
One of my favourite OST from DOTs.
I also like Everytime I see you by Punch <3
Yessss! It was indeed❤️
Oh yess, that one! I like it too! 😃❤️
Originally posted by: --Shamoo--
haha yes, but the song laal duppatta though😆
Laal Dupatta udhgaya re hawa ke jhoke se, tujko piya ne dhek liya hai re dhooke se🤣
Hain why but ?😆
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
You guys in real life I agree with you . This the most hated subject for me 😆
+1
Wahi toh 😆