This is it now I won't speculate much just watch the show hope cvs don't ruin vansh character 😕
Everything seems confusing
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This is it now I won't speculate much just watch the show hope cvs don't ruin vansh character 😕
Everything seems confusing
Originally posted by: 3RAMFETESEWKXGWB
banda par ek din me kaise change ho gaya...ki abhi tak hame sirf achchai dikha raha tha apni
IMMJ2 k saare characters samajh aa skte hai
But vansh naaaaaah
Originally posted by: merryyura
Vansh ki unpredictable nature active mode pe hai. Can't understand anything about him 😒
I think that's the intensity and beauty of VR character😎 ....one can't decode hilm 😳
Originally posted by: QRTE7MUIR47PAYNF
banda par ek din me kaise change ho gaya...ki abhi tak hame sirf achchai dikha raha tha apni
Continuity nahi hai
Originally posted by: itsRitzi
This is it now I won't speculate much just watch the show hope cvs don't ruin vansh character 😕
@bold
Agr aisa hua toh mai IMMJ2 chhod dungi
Writer ko goli maar dungi
Naah naah truth to riddhu will learn
But riddhu will land in hospital kyunki cake n dance sequence hai
Ye raha 8 no. Par dadi & ridhu
Originally posted by: itsRitzi
This is it now I won't speculate much just watch the show hope cvs don't ruin vansh character 😕
Everything seems confusing
I pray they don't ruin his character.
Did they build up all this romance just to let us dowm