New episode uploaded Kalika and Brajwasi was a barrister 😆Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
Ye kya baatein ho rahi hai... Mujhe toh kuch samajh nahi aaraha... Na sir na pair🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
New episode uploaded Kalika and Brajwasi was a barrister 😆Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
Ye kya baatein ho rahi hai... Mujhe toh kuch samajh nahi aaraha... Na sir na pair🤣
🤣Ani will follow the same oncw he sees his barrister certificate 🤣He told Ani that he's barrister before then he left everything rather sacrificed.. I was like don't give such terrific ideas to our barrister he's already enough messed up🤪🤣🤣
Originally posted by: caller123
Now I am confused is he a barrister or a Holy Man ?🤪
Lol both itseems 🤣
Lalz🤗
Nothing serious dear....just something personal....that's all....
I will be in mood after talking to you all🤗❤️
Whattttt!!!!!!Originally posted by: Prit_007
New episode uploaded Kalika and Brajwasi was a barrister 😆
Kab???😲
He told Ani that he's barrister before then he left everything rather sacrificed.. I was like don't give such terrific ideas to our barrister he's already enough messed up🤪🤣🤣
Kahi ye na bol de Ani ko gharwali baharwali ka chakkar chodo aur Prabhu ki sewa me leen ho jao 🤣🤣
Btw the guy is handsome and barrister too Mini ka dil aa jaye ispe to acha hoga 🤣
hey krishy.... Kya hua ji?Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Lalz🤗
Nothing serious dear....just something personal....that's all....
I will be in mood after talking to you all🤗❤️
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Kya hua Krish?
Prit😆...nothing serious dear...some issues at home....but now I'm alright after talking to you all🤗❤️
Thodi der pehle 😆
Originally posted by: Prit_007
❤️❤️❤️
Shabd Kaagaz par chalenge to raah tu payegi 👍🏼😳
Mai teri aankhon mein dekhu sapna mera