vansh supports riddhima- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

19

Views

2.8k

Users

13

Likes

100

Frequent Posters

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
#11

I think all this is vansh's conspiracies as he looked so chilled out and sunny maybe alive somewhere

whitewitch thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
#12

Naa ithi jaldi woh marega nahi

rachufan thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: sakshi229

I think he is alive.. May be in tues episode they will reveal this


May be he knows about sunny is doing something fishy with masked man/woman high hopes he knows he knows that ridhima didn't burnt his mother's painting he overheard sunny's convo with Ridhima so he excetly did it with Ridhima to catch the mastermind

But somewhere I am feeling he surely knows about rid------------------------------------bir and he also knows someone wants ridhima to be out from his life


Now writer sir briantlly using RiAnsh popularity and story too bus I wish Vansh is not playing with ridhima he actually knew her and possessive for her

Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

n riddhima holding vansh hand for the first time n vansh entwining his fingers with hers ... 💖

I'm sure Vansh liked it😉

RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

I think this is the first time they have played imm title song female version for Riddhima with vansh

tomorrow episode- don't know whether I can write a short update here before epi airs on tv...but still..today epi sunny was killed...with the same axe Riddhima was using to dig the ground along with sunny...aryan shows the video to everyone n blames riddhi for killing sunny...riddhi who never blinks an eye before blaming vansh for every murder was pleading him to trust her 😆 but vansh supports her n shuts everyone up ♥️ ... n vansh again lovey dovey towards riddhima 🥰 but riddhima again suspected vansh for the murder...

I have no words to scold this Riddhima now! She pleads and expects everyone to trust her specially Vansh but when things happens other way she is the first to doubt Vansh no matter what and he’s responsible for very bad thing! This woman is so stupid


Lipstickqueen thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#16

Originally posted by: Rishiiii

I have no words to scold this Riddhima now! She pleads and expects everyone to trust her specially Vansh but when things happens other way she is the first to doubt Vansh no matter what and he’s responsible for very bad thing! This woman is so stupid

So she should trust the husband who said he would never forgive the burning of his moms painting or the one that took out the gun on their wedding night and pointed at her forehead? The same husband who has flipped a switch and is behaving all romantic and loving? It’s all too schizophrenic. . . Even the viewers are doubting his motives and we know everyone on this forum loves VR.


The stupid ones I would argue are the writers and how their characters are behaving. Aryan has a video of Riddhima with an axe so therefore she killed Sunny? Does the axe have her fingerprints? How was she able to overpower Sunny? Pretty sure he could have fought her off. The only way she would be successful is if she ambushed him from the back with a pick axe; not one that chops wood. If you look at the so called dead body he was attacked from the front while she was gone to see Dadi. The whole thing makes no sense.



Sofna thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
#17

Is this it? I like the fact that Ridhima doesn't trust him - Yet trusts in him more than any other person in the house. Thnx for the update.


https://www.instagram.com/p/CEzmdN2BrkX/?igshid=1absu0xh8ag5b

Sidishafan01 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#18

This is soo welll written !! I agree ❤️

Shopnila thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#19

Vansh is supporting her, still she is doubting him

Riansh thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#20

Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen

So she should trust the husband who said he would never forgive the burning of his moms painting or the one that took out the gun on their wedding night and pointed at her forehead? The same husband who has flipped a switch and is behaving all romantic and loving? It’s all too schizophrenic. . . Even the viewers are doubting his motives and we know everyone on this forum loves VR.


The stupid ones I would argue are the writers and how their characters are behaving. Aryan has a video of Riddhima with an axe so therefore she killed Sunny? Does the axe have her fingerprints? How was she able to overpower Sunny? Pretty sure he could have fought her off. The only way she would be successful is if she ambushed him from the back with a pick axe; not one that chops wood. If you look at the so called dead body he was attacked from the front while she was gone to see Dadi. The whole thing makes no sense.



yes the video doesn't make any sense...I have so many theories by which I can prove that riddhima is not the killer..but these gharwale bina soche samjhe kuch Bhi except Dadi,sia and vansh..and also its justified for riddhima to doubt vansh now..not only her I too doubt him now..he is acting like bipolar..seriously it makes sense that kuch toh kichri pak Rahi hei uske dimaag me

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".