Hola Wilson. 🤗
I’m have been good. How about you??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hola Wilson. 🤗
I’m have been good. How about you??
🤗
Thats good to hear
I am doing okay yaar
So what are your hopes from the results during 9pm?
Thank god,i didn't break hinna's record of getting a zero 🥳🤣
Damn🤣
Zeal and WD should I stay or leave 🤣.
How’s your health now?? Sinus Infection getting better??Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
🤗
Thats good to hear
I am doing okay yaar
So what are your hopes from the results during 9pm?
I have no hopes to tell you the truth but then I had hopes for this round and it turned out to be a disaster. Whatever I predict always opposite happens. Let’s see what happens. 😆
Congrats Alaukik🥳
Congrats Abhi 🥳 u did well :)
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2070213923379552582?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2041751361885499860 https://x.com/i/status/2041388264175874433
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
3