Originally posted by: Priiyyaa9
I also thinking that probably he is the only male student in his college🤪
Haina 🤣
Btw what is he studying ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Priiyyaa9
I also thinking that probably he is the only male student in his college🤪
Haina 🤣
Btw what is he studying ?
🤣
🤣🤣
Hes doing physiotherapy..... I'm pharmacist soci hv seen here also in our batches hardly male guys... same as physiotherapy
My baby 💕
One of his friends (girl) posted with caption
After exams I hope we won't be as dead as your love life🤪🤣🤣🤣
Really?🤣
Troll kar rahe kya usko?🤪
Koi thode screenshot post karo
Hai Tere Sath Safar,
Jana Mujhe Hai Kidar,
Ki Beet Jaye Tujhme Ye Umar❤️
English Translation~
My journey is with you.
Where do I want to go?
I want to spend my life with you.❤️
Cutest pair ever ❤️
Originally posted by: listmist
I feel he is uncomfortable with both pati babu n bhaiya offscreen 🙈
🤣🤣
To chahiye kya direct naam se v to nhi bula sakti 😆
Haina ❤️
We gonna get this typical wifey husband nok jhok often
who knows? He might after all he is the elder bro!😆Originally posted by: caller123
I don't mind if it happens but will Kaka do it to Binoy ?🤪