Originally posted by: Reenatyzed
I can't understand on what basis pemra banned these shows
I find nothing wrong or immoral at least in pyar k sadqay.it was decent 🤔
Where was pemra during mere pas tum ho or Jalan 🤔
Agree
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Reenatyzed
I can't understand on what basis pemra banned these shows
I find nothing wrong or immoral at least in pyar k sadqay.it was decent 🤔
Where was pemra during mere pas tum ho or Jalan 🤔
Agree
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Furthermore, PEMRA is also reviewing complaints filed against another ARY Digital drama serial that is currently ongoing, Jalan
According to the statement, the viewers are criticizing the main theme of the dramas and the viewers are very upset over the broadcasting of material related to the violation of sacred relationships.
Source:Daily Pakistan
Thanks for sharing
welcome😊Thanks for sharing
I have tries to download the episodes but down ni ho reha
I tried 2 different websites but both not downloading it